How To Format USB Pen Drives To Delete Viruses Permanently

Virus USB Problem:


Today i will tell you that My USB Contains Some Virus Due to using of my USB in to another PC.Now it have caught a virus in it. Now, it is in a condition that it can not be format. My New USB pen drive Not  delete. Because, some files in my pen drive in the format of Virus. So, I am now telling you that how can i format my pen drive?

Why In My USB Pen Drive have Contains Virus and Why This Problem Occurs?

When you plugin your USB in to any other PC/Laptop. If there have any Virus in that PC/Laptop then. The Virus Transfers into your USB. When your pen drive contains Virus files it wills constantly processing with your Pc also. The Each of Virus are coded differently and its difficult to deleted due to some infected files in it. You will be unable to format your USB pen drive.

USB Formatting Solution:

First Go to Start –> Run.

Start Menu

Type Cmd & press Enter.

Type Run

Type CMD

Type the following :  Format/x J:

Type your Command

Here J: refers to your removable disk drive letter.

Press Enter.

That’s it your un format able pen drive problem is fixed now.

If you have any problem you can comment me.


Thank you......!









How To Format USB Pen Drives To Delete Viruses Permanently Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

Post a Comment